Kaseya VSA Integration Process
- Kaseya Domain/URL for your instance.
- Kaseya User with System role and System scope (For On-Prem users, the “system” role is actually called “master”).
- Credentials for that Kaseya User.
You can obtain the Kaseya Domain/URL for your instance by copying it from the browser bar you use to connect to Kaseya.
1. Create a new user, or utilize an existing user. Here are the Kaseya docs for adding a user.
2. If using an existing user, make sure that the user has the System role added.
3. If using an existing user, make sure that the user has the System scope added.
Connecting SaaS Alerts to Kaseya VSA.
1. Find your MSP’s Organization in SaaS Alerts, or create a new Organization for your MSP. You can do that on the SaaS Alerts Organization page.
2. Click on Kaseya VSA in the list of products.
Note: you may receive an alert indicating that an existing Kaseya VSA integration already exists. Unless you have multiple instances of Kaseya, you should cancel, or you will have duplicate alerts created.
3. Populate the connection wizard with the Kaseya details you collected earlier. Here is an example:
4. Click Save. You are now ready to receive alerts.
Please sign in to leave a comment.