If you encounter any error messages during this process please reach out to your account manager (if you are working with one) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.
Page 1: Basic Information
1. fill in your company name as you would like it to appear.
2. Enter your email domain (This will be your NFR domain as well) exactly as it appears after the "@" symbol in your email. Example email is Mike@domain.com you would enter domain.com on this line with nothing before or after (no http, or www. please).
3. Enter your complete street address.
4. Enter your phone number with your country code (+1 is filled in by default and may be changed as needed).
5. Choose a source if known or leave as None.
6. Chose a peer group is known or leave as None.
7. Select Sign in Method. We strongly suggest using Google or Microsoft options for OAuth over the e-mail option as OAuth also covers the MFA requirement for the Respond module. Please ensure the email used for the sign in method is able to receive emails as this is a very important part of this process.
8. Click NEXT
Page 2: Payment Information
1. Enter a Promo Code if you have received one.
2. Select the MONTHLY option (it will turn grey as pictured.
3. Select this check box if you would like to use a different billing email address than the one used for sign-in on Page 1.
4. Click the Pay with card radio button.
5. Fill in your credit card information and click ATTACH A CARD, a Chargebee pop up message will appear above if successful. Please note that only standard non-limited credit cards are accepted. Prepaid or debit cards will not process and allow this step to complete.
6. Click NEXT
Page 3: Terms of Service
Page 4: Success!
Please check your email for the account verification email. Here is an example of what it will look like:
If it has been over 24 hours the link will expire, you will get the following message:
Click the REQUEST NEW ACTIVATION EMAIL button and you will get a new invitation email.
If there are any error messages during this process please reach out to your account manager (if you are working with one) or email email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
Please sign in to leave a comment.