Error 400: admin_policy_enforced is caused by changes in permissions that haven't been accepted. Google Workspace is not connecting with Saas Alerts.
Verifying Trusted Access
Verify if Saas Alerts is showing as a Trusted application on your Google admin portal.
Log into the Google Workspace Admin Portal Here.
On the left side of the window select Security, Access and data control, then select API controls.
- Select Manage Third-Party App Access in the top right section of the window.
- Select Add app
- Choose the OAuth App Name or Client ID option
- Enter "SaaS Alerts" click SEARCH, select SaaS Alerts as shown below, and then select all 3 apps on the pop-up page and click save.
- Make sure Saas Alerts has "Trusted" Access.
- Unrestricted: Any user-approved app can access a service.
- Restricted: Only trusted apps can access a service.
- Blocked: Can't access any Google service.
If necessary change the parameters for "Google Workspace Admin" from Restricted to Unrestricted to successfully connect Google Workspace with SaaS Alerts.
- It is important to hover over "Google Workspace Admin", then you will see "Change Access" and click on it.
- Select "Unrestricted: Any user-approved app can access a service".
- Select "CHANGE".
- You may now try again to reconnect the Google connection that displayed the error 400 message.
Also see Error 401 KB should this message appear after completing the steps in the KB and making the connection
Please sign in to leave a comment.