Account Management allows MSPs to secure tenant organizations by efficiently removing threat vectors. This will allow you to Block sign-ins and delete stale accounts hence reducing threat vectors for all your customers. Currently, this feature is limited to Microsoft accounts.
- You must be an MSP Admin within SaaS Alerts to access the Account Management Tool
- The Account Management Feature utilizes the Respond Module. For Respond to affect a user account in any way, Microsoft's Global Admin credentials must be used when creating the Organization's connection in Respond. For reference, our KB Article on Managing Respond Connections can be found here.
- Each organization's connection MUST be configured using a Unique-Local Global Admin.
- To Access the Account Management Feature, please log into SaaS Alerts then select Organizations.
- Select Account Management at the top of the Organization Window.
Filter Organizations will allow you to select one or several organizations. To select all organizations, leave this field empty.
- Select the Organization(s) from the drop-down list.
- Select the Billing Exception from the drop-down. Please note, you can only select one.
- Select Last Sign in. As an example, if you select >30 days ago, you will list accounts that signed in more than 30 days ago.
- Select List Accounts to display the results.
- You can select all organizations from the list or specific ones
- Once you have selected the Organizations, you can either set the Accounts to Block Sign in or Delete Accounts
- When you select an action, you will be prompted to confirm either Delete Accounts or Block Sign in.
Please sign in to leave a comment.